- About WES
- Individual Membership
- Corporate Partnerships
- Events and Conferences
- E-newsletter, Blogs and Journal
- Projects and Campaigns
- Role models
- Awards, bursaries and grants
- Education and outreach
- MentorSET and Training
- Careers in Engineering
- Resources, Stats & Reports
- Leave a Legacy
- Media and Press
- Contact us
These resources have been developed to promote engineering as a career to girls and to help companies improve their gender diversity. Please let us know if you have any comments, feedback or additions to these resources.
- Disruptive Diversity - October 2015. A report by Dawn Bonfield
- Diversity in Engineering Summary - January 2015
- Diversity in Engineering Report - September 2014
- Guide for employers offering work experience to students
- University Technical Colleges - Opening up Opportunities for Girls
- Generation XX - Want to be in the next wave of creatively inspired young women?
- Engineering, It's in Everthing Poster for Schools .....aka The Cupcake Poster. If you would like a copy send in the post please email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
- Positive Action - Girls ....or How to attract more girls to your engineering courses
- Positive Action - Employees....or How to attract more women engineers as employees
- Positive Action - Retention ....or How to retain your women engineers as employee
- Positive Action - Apprentices.....or How to attract more women as apprentices and technicians
- Positive Action - Women's Networks
- Inclusive Curriculum Design in Engineering from the Higher Education Authority
- Quiz sheet - can you match up these famous engineers with their careers?